Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

55 minutes

Saturday was a 55-minute run -- the 218-34-linden drive loop (3.4 miles) followed by the trail loop (2.5 miles) then around our block (.3 miles). So I am thinking I ran more than 6 miles.

The knee hurt a little, the left achilles area (it's not the achilles, it's the area to the outside of the achilles) hurt a little from Thursday. But it warmed up and it was fine. The pace was probably appropriate for a longer run (9ish plus). It was good to do.

Miles on shoes -- 292. Now I retire these from running. They were possibly the best shoes I've ever owned. I made some amazing strides with them. My sister Kim got me exactly the same pair for my birthday, so I start with my next 300 miles.

Miles for week -- 14.5

No comments: