Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A couple of nice Eastlake runs

Two very good nights. On Wednesday, I ran 25:30 at the park. It was cool and windy, but I ran very well. I felt very smooth and running is getting easier.

Friday night, I was going to run about 28 minutes. But it was so nice and I felt so good, I turned it into 30. I have so many options at Eastlake Park ... I ran a couple of laps on the marshy trails, went around the 900-meter trail, then went back and forth on the "backstretch" of the 900-meter trial (about 6 minutes on that), then around the driving range. I love the surfaces and I felt light and snappy. Like I said, this is getting easier. The knee was not very sore at all.

Next week, I believe the running will be Tuesday night (30 minutes), Thursday morning (30 minutes), Friday morning (20 minutes), Saturday afternoon (35 minutes). I have track meets Thursday and Friday.

No comments: