Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good, bad week

Monday, Aug. 9, I ran 23 minutes with the cross country girls at Marr Park in Ainsworth. 2.5 miles.

Tuesday, off

Wednesday, before I went to school, I ran 3.8 miles (Eastlake and back route) at 6:15 a.m. 35:30. It was very hot and humid, but I ran well. I was at abougt 8:55 pace coming back.

Thursday at 10 a.m. in the park, it was extremely hot and humid. But we ran about 1.9 miles tot he legion and back, then 4 x 60 seconds pretty hard, then I ran a half mile on the track. It was a total of 3.1 miles.

I took Friday off, then planned to run 3 miles Saturday and 6 miles Sunday.

But I hurt my back Thursday afternoon, lifting Brooklyn in the pool.I tried to run, but it hurt both days. It's kind of a wrenching pain on the left side. I'll just wait until I can run.

9.4 miles for the week. 99 miles on shoes.

No comments: