Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ready or not

Wednesday was my last run before Sunday's race. It is Friday now. I ran 29 minutes -- just out and back to Columbus City. I felt really stiff, especially in the hip-butt area, from Monday night's run.

Last night, Thursday, I played ultimate frisbee with the kids -- drizzly, cold night.

We'll see how far my training can take me. Now I have a cold, but hey, that's how it goes. I was going to run tonight, just a jog, but this cold and Brooklyn are here, so it's kind of hard.

I'll jog around the state middle-school course tomorrow and see how the kids do in that meet. I'm really looking forward to this. These students have been fun and they have worked hard. I couldn't have asked for a better group of kids as I started my Columbus career.

Miles on new shoes -- 241

No comments: