Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Solid running

Tonight, I biked to Eastlake -- 10 minutes. Then I ran an easy park loop for warmup -- 6 minutes -- and another steady loop. 12 minutes.


Then I tackled a solid 8-minute run on the Frisbee golf trails. I did one full loop in 4:19 and almost made another full loop. Very strong. I was not completely dead, but it was a nice hard threshold-type run.

Then I did 12 more minutes, four laps of the nice soccer field and back down to where my bike was parked.





  • Sunday, 38 minutes. Everything was fine -- ran to Eastlake and ran a loop, then back on the trail and around the high school. That was about 35 minutes. Then ran 11/2 minutes up the Linden Road hill and back. I really hit the hills strongly. I think these hills are getting me into shape.


  • Last Friday, on a real cold and windy day, 30 minutes. Just got through it.

Probably about 14 miles for the week.


No comments: