Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Run in the mist

It was a cool, 45-ish degree day, and the mist shrouded the air. I felt great running my 34 minutes, 13 seconds. The route was up Linden Drive (I felt great going up the hill), then out over the interstate and a loop around eastlake park, and back to the bike path and around the high school and back home down grande avenue. About 3 3/4 miles, and everything f eels fairly easy. The wind blew into my face (from the northwest) as I came back on grande -- that was the hardest part of the run. I'm very happy with where I am; in fact, I am very grateful to be able to run -- period -- and especially grateful to be able to run as easily as I have been since April 1 when I came back from my injury.

Miles on shoes -- 187.5

No comments: