Running bike path on Valentine's Day 2010.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beautiful night

Nice run on a nice night -- high 30s. I walked 15 minutes with Tammy, then warmed up for 9 minutes and stretched. Then I ran for another 24 minutes, so it was 33 minutes of running and 15 minutes of walking. I love the area over in Eastlake -- the half-mile loop through the field, then the soccer fields/driving range. In the spring, I'll add the grass trails through the timber. I was able to pick it up a little tonight especially on the soccer/driving range fields. I'm really feeling like I am fired up about coaching/running with the WACO distance runners this spring. It's gonna be a beautiful track season.

1 comment:

Sub 5 at 50 miler said...

Keep it up! This sounds like some real progress. I keep thinking that our Christian life would progress better if we approached it like we do running. Setting goals, keeping our eyes on the goal, training, struggling, striving, and never giving up!

Mark